Thursday 25 February 2016

Sketch Challenge Mojo436 - Ice Cream and Sprinkles

Its Saturday already!  How did that happen?  The past week seems to have flown by...

Today I'm taking part in this weeks Mojo Sketch Challenge, and as I couldn't decide between Blushing Bride and Pool Party, I made two cards, using both colours.  Which do you prefer?


Unusually for me, these cards were also made in C5 size (a sheet of A4, folded in half), and I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out.

My card was decorated with a white panel of card measuring, topped with a coloured panel of card measuring, topped with a sheet of Designer Series Paper (or DSP) measuring.  I then took my 1 1/2" Circle Punch and punched out four circles for each card from a sheet of DSP, and using my 1 3/4" Scalloped Circle Punch, punched out four more circles in the same colour card as the card blank.  These were matted and layered together, before attaching to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.

Then, on a sheet of Shimmery White card, using a Basic Gray Archival Stampin' Pad, I stamped an ice cream, using Classic Stampin' Pads and Aqua Painters for a watercolour effect.  Once dry, they were cut out, stuck to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals, and matching Honeycomb Embellisments were applied.  The greeting was then stamped onto a piece of white card, measuring 1" x 3 1/2", using Basic Gray ink, and the end was then punched using the Banner Triple Punch, before sticking to the card (behind the scalloped circle) using Snail Adhesive.

Here are the products used:


I hope you have enjoyed this project.

Please do use the reward code to get free products (reward code shown in the to right of my blog is the current one).  If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as you then qualify for Hostess Rewards.  And remember, during Sale-a-Bration, you get to choose a free product from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue for every £45 you spend!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/camscreativity/jointhefun&dbwsdemoid=5017475  http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx&dbwsdemoid=5017475

You can buy Stampin' Up! products online easily through my Stampin' Up! Shop link (above and to the to right of my blog), or within this blog post.

You can also join Stampin' Up! through similar links too!  I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France, and Austria with my shop, and also my team, so you can join me in those countries also!

And of course you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and You Tube, with my account name CamsCreativity, and Twitter as CamsCreativUK.

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to hearing from you!

www.facebook.com/CamsCreativity

No comments:

Post a Comment