Monday 1 February 2016

A Week of Wildflower Fields - Day 1, Magnetic Closure Bag

Can you believe its February already?  That leaves just 2 months of Sale-A-Bration left!  That might seem like a long time, but believe me, it soon flies by - I cant believe my baby is already four and a half months old (and teething, hence my recent absence in blogging - sorry).

So this week I have decided to have a theme week, celebrating one of our Sale-A-Bration products, and I will continue to do this for the duration of Sale-A-Bration, with our first featured product being.....


141022 - Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper

There is so much you can do with a sheet of DSP, especially when your DSP is of a good quality like all of the Stampin' UP! DSP!  And here is one of my favourites, the Magnetic Closure Bag (with thanks to Pootles for the inspiration).


You never know when you'll need a gift bag!  This sweet little bag measures 1" x 2" x 4" (2.5cm x 5cm x 10cm) and is made from a piece of DSP measuring 4" x 12" (10cm x 30cm).


Score the long side at 4", 5" and 9" (10cm, 12.5cm and 22.5cm), and the short side at 1" and 3" (2.5cm and 7.5cm), then cut as above.  The decorative end is obtained by using the Scalloped Tag Topper.


Fold and stick, as above, using Tombow or Fast Fuse (Snail is not strong enough to hold this gift bag together), then pinch the sides together to create the gusset.

The magnetic clasp is created by using two 8x1mm Neodymium Disk Magnets, attached to the bag and flap using Mini Glue Dots, with the magnets being covered by a 1/2" disk of matching DSP, created by using the 1/2" Circle Punch, to prevent the paper tearing when you go to open the bag (these magnets are STRONG).

The bow is then created by using the Bow Builder Punch, stuck together using Tombow, then added to the bag with a Mini Glue Dot.

Here is the full list of products used to create this project:




I hope you have enjoyed this project.

Please do use the reward code to get free products (reward code shown in the to right of my blog is the current one).  If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as you then qualify for Hostess Rewards.  And remember, during Sale-a-Bration, you get to choose a free product from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue for every £45 you spend!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/camscreativity/jointhefun&dbwsdemoid=5017475  http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx&dbwsdemoid=5017475

You can buy Stampin' Up! products online easily through my Stampin' Up! Shop link (above and to the to right of my blog), or within this blog post.

You can also join Stampin' Up! through similar links too!  I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France, and Austria with my shop, and also my team, so you can join me in those countries also!

And of course you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and You Tube, with my account name CamsCreativity, and Twitter as CamsCreativUK.

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to hearing from you!

www.facebook.com/CamsCreativity

No comments:

Post a Comment