Monday 8 February 2016

A Week of Gift Packaging - Day 1, Chocolate Egg Tag Top Box

Its a new week already, Happy Monday!  I hope you had a good weekend.

I have to admit to being a bit of a chocoholic, so the arrival of Easter is hot on my mind at present, and has found its way to my craft desk.  The shops are full of Easter chocolate in many forms, including those scrummy little eggs with a soft fondant centre (I'm sure you can think of which ones I mean).  Which leads me on to todays project...


If you're looking for a cute way to gift some of those mini Easter eggs, I think this tag top box is just perfect!  Measuring 3" x 2" x 2", you can easily sneak in an egg, and even add some shredded tissue paper to hide the contents from prying eyes.

To make this box, you need a piece of card measuring 10" x 6".  Score the card along the short edge at 2" and 4", and along the long edge at 1", 2", 4", 6", 8", and 9". 

You then need to cut the scored card as shown below:


Then, using your Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, punch as shown below:


Then, assemble box by gluing flaps to the inside of the box, and fold the tag as shown above.  Take four pieces of Designer Series Paper measuring 1 3/4" square, and stick to all four sides, and a length of Whisper White ribbon to close the box.

Here is the full list of products used to create this project:



I hope you have enjoyed this project.

Please do use the reward code to get free products (reward code shown in the to right of my blog is the current one).  If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as you then qualify for Hostess Rewards.  And remember, during Sale-a-Bration, you get to choose a free product from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue for every £45 you spend!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/camscreativity/jointhefun&dbwsdemoid=5017475  http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx&dbwsdemoid=5017475

You can buy Stampin' Up! products online easily through my Stampin' Up! Shop link (above and to the to right of my blog), or within this blog post.

You can also join Stampin' Up! through similar links too!  I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France, and Austria with my shop, and also my team, so you can join me in those countries also!

And of course you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and You Tube, with my account name CamsCreativity, and Twitter as CamsCreativUK.

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to hearing from you!

www.facebook.com/CamsCreativity

No comments:

Post a Comment